Avoid the high cost of postage by paying your bills electronically through our Online Business Banking.
- Extensive management reporting
- ACH origination and management for direct deposit and funds collection
- Stop payment on a single check or multiple checks
- Wire transfer capability
- Funds transfer between Bank of Santa Clarita accounts or other financial institutions
- Access to your loan balances, available funds to borrow, or making payments
CDARS is the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service, offered by Bank of Santa Clarita through Promontory Interfinancial Network. It is the most convenient way to enjoy full FDIC insurance protection on deposits of up to $50 million. With CDARS, all interface is done with Bank of Santa Clarita. You sign one agreement, earn one interest rate, and receive regular monthly statements. It’s that easy.
ICS, or Insured Cash Sweep, is a liquid account offered by Bank of Santa Clarita through Promontory Interfinancial Network. It is the easiest way to access multi-million dollar FDIC insurance protection, but work with only one bank. With ICS, all interface is done with Bank of Santa Clarita. You sign one agreement, earn one interest rate, and receive regular monthly statements.
- Highly flexible to support any payment volume.
- Fast and accurate to improve speed and accuracy in the capture process, resulting in major savings in data entry/processing time, and error reduction.
- Data security transmission is performed via a secure web-based system.
- Simple to use with a personal computer with internet access and a scanner.
- Reduce cost by consolidating your banking business with Bank of Santa Clarita.
- Collect cash quicker by depositing your checks as soon as you receive them.
Bank Business VISA:
Apply for a business Visa or Mastercard and get Flex Miles with every purchase.
Quickly transfer funds to another financial institution anywhere in the world.
Arrange for non-cash deposits to be picked up at your office and delivered to the bank.
Electronic authorization for merchant bankcard processing at a competitive rate.
Bank of Santa Clarita allows for Web Connect to access your account information, pay bills, transfer money and send other instructions to your institution right from within QuickBooks.
Avoid the high cost of postage. Pay your bills electronically with our Online Bill Pay.
This free service is simple to use and can provide you with a summary of your accounts, allow you to transfer funds between accounts, review and print your statement and view the front and back of your checks which have been paid.
Bank ATM/Check Card:
Allows qualified customers access to their accounts at linked ATMs throughout the country, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Bank Personal VISA Card:
Apply for a Visa or Mastercard and receive Flex Miles with each purchase.
Take advantage of 24 hour access to your cash with Bank of Santa Clarita's MasterCard™ Debit card. Bank of Santa Clarita's MasterCard™ Debit Card provides you with the convenience of purchasing goods without the hassle of writing a check and is safer than carrying cash. Our debit card is accepted anywhere MasterCard™ is accepted and is as easy to use as a credit card without having to pay any interest. When you apply for Bank of Santa Clarita's MasterCard™ Debit Card, your checking account is tied to your card. You can apply for a MasterCard™ Debit Card at any of our branch locations.
Bank of Santa Clarita allows for Web Connect to access your account information, pay bills, transfer money and send other instructions to your institution right from within Quicken.