Bank of Santa Clarita Loan Information
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
Bank of Santa Clarita SBA 504 and 7(a) loan programs provide small business owners with access to the funding you need in a professional, simple and flexible manner. With the strength of over $100 million in assets of the only locally owned and managed bank in the Santa Clarita Valley, Bank of Santa Clarita is your best choice for a SBA loan.
The Benefits of Bank of Santa Clarita SBA Loans:
- Longer terms than most bank loans
- Lower down payment than most bank loans
- Lower monthly payments than most bank loans with interest-only payments available in certain cases
- No prepayment penalties (Except on loans with a term of 15 years or longer)
- Fixed and variable rates available
- Up to 100% financing available on certain transactions
SBA 7(a) Loan Program:
This program is designed to meet a variety of business loan needs and gives small to medium sized businesses, which may not otherwise qualify, access to capital.
- Provide Working Capital
- Purchase Furniture and Fixtures
- Purchase Machinery and Equipment
- Purchase land and building including construction and renovations
- Finance a Business Acquisition
- Refinance existing business debt
- Finance a Start-up Business
- Up to a maximum of $2,000,000.
- Terms range between 7 to 25 years depending upon the use of proceeds.
- Rates are variable and generally do not exceed 2.75% over the One Month LIBOR plus 3 percentage points or Wall Street Journal Prime depending on loan size.
- All of the business assets along with owners' personal assets if needed. In addition, all principals with 20% or greater ownership interest must personally guarantee.
How do I know if I'm a Small Business?:
- SBA has decided that the NAICS code of your business and its affiliates will determine whether or not your business qualifies as a small business. The following guidelines are general in scope. Please contact us to discuss your business.
- Manufacturing - between 500 and 1,500 employees
- Wholesale - up to 100 employees
- Retail - between $7 million and $27 million in sales (Based upon a 3 year average of annual sales)
- Service - between $7 million and $25.5 million in sales (Based upon a 3 year average of annual sales)
How do I apply?:
Need Help / Have Questions?:
- Contact: Craig Conner
- Vice President / Manager
- Office: 661-362-6020
- Fax: 661-799-0427
- E-mail: email@example.com
Need Help / Have Questions?:
Application Package | PDF 1,531 KB
SBA Application Download
You can download the full application package, or you can download individual items as needed (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader).
Download the Application Package
Application Package | PDF 646 KB
Download the Application Sections Individually
- Application Welcome | PDF 30 KB | 1 Page
- Application Checklist | PDF 45 KB | 1 Page
- Applicant's Information Sheet | PDF 48 KB | 2 Pages
- Personal Financial Statement | PDF 592 KB | 2 Pages
- Management Resume | PDF 59 KB | 3 Pages
- Statement of Personal History | PDF 362 KB | 2 Pages
- Request for Transcript of Tax Return | PDF 93 KB | 2 Pages
- Authorization to Obtain Credit Information | PDF 34 KB | 1 Page
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Authorization | PDF 28 KB | 1 Page
- Business History | PDF 26 KB | 1 Page
- Business Debt Schedule | PDF 38 KB | 1 Page
- Environmental Questionnaire and Disclosure Statement | PDF 50 KB | 1 Page
- Projected Operating Statement and Assumptions to Projections | PDF 50 KB | 1 Page
To speak with a SBA Representative,
please call: 661-362-6020